Peach Building Products Doors & Windows is ranked the #1 sunroom builder by the Utah Business Association for quality, price, and professional service. Sunrooms are a great way to add more living space to your Utah home. Peach Building Products offers a variety of options and styles to customize your sunroom addition to your unique needs, and we make it easy with our hassle-free financing options. Contact us at 801-566-1255 with any questions, and we’ll provide you with honest advice about the best possible solutions to fit your needs and budget.
There are a variety of choices when it comes to designing your sunroom and we are happy to provide you with the best products with the best quality installation.
- Vinyl: Vinyl framing is amongst the most popular choice due to its durability, low-cost, and energy-efficiency. Vinyl is easy to clean and forgiving of minor scratches and dents.
- Aluminum: Aluminum framing is a popular structural material for sunrooms. Aluminum frames are shaped in depending on the design of your room.
- Wood: Warm and energy efficient, wood adds a wonderful sense of style to the interior of your sunroom. A natural wood frame gives the space a warmth and coziness that is very attractive.
Sunroom Window Options
We offer energy efficient window for your sunroom available in vinyl or wood options.
- Single Hung Windows: Open from the bottom and slide up.
- Sliding Windows: Open by sliding one window panel to the side.
- Double Hung Windows: Full screens allow window to open from the bottom or the top; you can also open both panels for ventilation.
- Casement Windows: Swing to open as window is hinged on one side.
- Awning Windows: Swing bottom half outward for ventilation as window is hinged at the top.
- Bay or Bow Windows: A series of windows that expand your view.
- Picture Windows: Large windows that do not open.
- Transom Windows: Windows over doors or larger windows that do not open.
- Sidelite Windows: Windows on side of entry door that does not open.
- Custom Shaped Windows: Custom windows we can make like hopper, hexagon, round, arched, oval, eyebrow and quarter arch.
Sunroom Window Treatments Options
Dressing the windows in your sunroom is optional, but can provide privacy and comfort. You can choose from several options to complete your sunroom.
- Shades: Stylish and functional, window shades are an affordable window covering choice. Our shades are available in an array of styles and colors.
- Blinds: Blinds are available with horizontal or vertical slats. This affordable window covering is available in wood or vinyl options.
- Shutters: Shutters offer durability, privacy, and added value to your home. This window covering frames the window and operates with a louvered handle to control light. Shutters are available in wood or vinyl options.
Sunroom Door Options
Accessing your sunroom is important, so picking a door that suits your needs is essential.
- Sliding Glass Door with Screen: A sliding glass door is a popular choice. These doors slide along a track and can be designed to slide with a right-hand or left-hand operation. You can choose a sliding glass door with or without grids.
- French Doors: Two full view single swing doors side-by-side. They can come double hinged with the handles in the center. Alternatively, they can come single hinged with only one of the glass doors being able to open from the center.
- Center Opening Sliding Glass Doors: This door option is two operable glass doors that close together in the center. This offers a wall of glass that allows for a great deal of fresh air to flow through your sunroom.
- Folding Doors: A series of glass doors that fold like an accordion to give full access to the outdoors. This expands the sunroom to bring the outdoors in.
Options in Roof Styles
Keeping the architecture of your new sunroom consistent with your home can be achieved with a roof that complements your existing structure.
- Existing Roof: If you already have a porch, patio or breezeway, we can enclose the space so your sunroom is built into your home.
- Single Slope Roof: A roof with a single slope this is one of the more popular and cost-efficient options. The sunroom’s roof is attached to your home at the highest point. The pitch of the new roof depends on your needs.
- Cathedral Roof: A roof that creates a vaulted ceiling, this option adds space to your sunroom.
- Gable Roof: A roof that slopes downward from a central ridge to form a gable at one end. From the outside, the ridge and downward slope of the roof looks like a capital A.
- Solarium: A glass roof with either a straight eave or a combination option, this makes your sunroom brighter and warmer from the incoming sunlight.
After selecting the features of your sunroom, our trained technicians will install it. You can expect the following:
- Measurements & Confirmation: One of our technicians will measure your home and verify the options you’ve chosen.
- Permits: Our Company will file permits as necessary so you don’t have to worry.
- Preparation: Prior to beginning construction, we’ll make sure any necessary preparation to the area is done.
- Day of Installation: A crew leader will be on-site the day of installation to explain the construction process. We ask that you secure your pets, clear the work area and provide access to our work crew so we can work efficiently. If more than one day is necessary to install your sunroom, our technicians will collect rubble and clean up the area so you can enjoy your home after our workday is complete.
- Finished Installation: Once the work is finished, we’ll show you the features of your new sunroom. We want you to be completely satisfied with our work.
Watch Video to Get Sun Room Design Inspiration
Call today at (801) 566-1255 to speak with a Utah sunroom builder and schedule a free concept design consultation.